Anyone know good websites about how the Egyptians made Pyramids?

I have to write an essay about this and i need some sources. Please help!

• How do I cite my sources? - I have to cite my information sources at the end of my essay, but I don’t know how to do that. I’m supposed to follow MLA guidelines if that even makes a difference.Here are my sources: [external link] … [external link] …THANKS!
  • A.P. Government Essay Ideas/Issues? - I have to write an essay this summer. Here are the exact directions:You will have to write a comparative essay on an issue on a controversial issue dealing with the US government (foreign and/or domestic policy)Requirements:1. Minimum of 750 words (not including the bibliography).2. Need at least five sources (and none can be wikipedia).3. You
  • Suggestions for my early Islamic history essay? - Hey folks, so I’m taking a course on early Islamic history and I have an essay due next week. My topic right now is “the status of women in pre-islamic times and how the prophet changed it”.i am allowed to change my topic.. to any other topic, as long as it is related to Islamic
  • Poverty in United States Research Paper; i need help finding the sources!? - I have to write 12-15 page research paper about the poverty in United states.My teacher told me to find credible sources that are long enough to get lots of information. I need at least 10 sources.Could anyone recommend me sites and books about the poverty in united states? And if you could give me an
  • Minority representation in the news essay for English help? - So i have this assignment that is worth 15% of my English mark about the media. My subject was minority representation in the news. I took notes on some studies about that issue and my teacher gave me a 4/10 on my notes cause i didn’t have enough notes from “primary sources” and that I’m
  • Hamlet journal/review books? - I need sources to back up my essay on Hamlet. I can’t use encyclopedia/online sources so what are some journals or books by authors reviewing Hamlet? Any recommendations? Thanks
  • I need help to find CREDIBLE online sources for my major research essay. Find topic inside.? - Please, I need to find a few more sources to include in my essay. The sources must be credible and legitimate (no blogs, wikipedia, forums etc.) Newspaper/magazine articles that can be found online are fine as well.Here is my topic:Media: Does the Internet mark the beginning of the end for conventional television broadcasting? Thanks in

10 Responses to “Anyone know good websites about how the Egyptians made Pyramids?”

1. noiler says:

[external link] …this article lists 11 external links (including a video documentary on how the pyramids might have been built)

2. frankenstein says:

[external link]

3. localizations says:

Good luck, but that is why the pyramids are known as one of the seven wonders of the world. I think i remember in school something about that they made a path up the sides of the pyramids and drug each block up one by one, i forget anymore. search “Egyptian Pyramids” on yahoo.com, and go to the wikipedia and maybe you can find some links off of that…good luck!

4. gantries says:

It’s a little known secret, but they really just propped up plywood and poured resin into the mold. It was quicker that way, but looks really amazing and mind-bogglingly tough to build. Wink.

5. bedplate says:

http://www.egypt.com is good for traveling to egypt

6. storylines says:

wikipedia is GREAT for almost everythingThis is a good website: [external link] for EGYPTIAN Pyramids this is a good one: [external link] …good luck (:

7. topview says:

For web sites try Wikipedia, Howto and About. But also try an old encyclopedia like Book of Knowledge, Americana or Funk and Wagnals.

8. Rivinian says:

….no one on earth knows for sure how they were made…there are many theories though…check this link out of a man who claims to have known the secret [external link] …

9. MAdison says:

[external link]

10. voetter says:

I think that the B.B.C. web site on Egyptology(,just do a Google) will give you about all you will need.Lots of very detailed and correct information.There is even an interactive game where you can see if you know enough to build a pyramid! (Just for a bit of research relief)The other that stands out is Tour Egypt. It is the official Egyptian Government tourism web site and has some great articles on Egypt.Written by Egyptologists and experienced Egyptophiles.The articles include all aspects of the pyramids,their use, how they were built and why. All you will need to know.A visit to The Plateau the web site of Dr Zahi Hawass is always very informative.From these you will get enough info the be able to contend with an essay up to a very high level of knowledge on the pyramids in Egypt.I personally never recommend wikipedia for this type of thing. It is informative, but has quite a few questionable theories presented as fact.